Thursday, April 22, 2010

GMO? Maybe


OK I have no clue if these are GMO's but I don't trust them. That is my oldests head next to those immensely monsterous carrots. Erick suggested that they might have been grown in "Moon" soil. He said moon soil grows vegetables 25% bigger because it is so fertile. Don't ask me how he knows this, I guess it's all those late nights watching the Science Channel... he is in AP science and all, it fits. Anyhow these carrots will not be consumed by people in my home. They are scary looking and I am just not sure they are really normal.

Would you eat them?

1 comment:

  1. Where did you get them? Did YOU eat them? What did you do with them? I have carrot curiosity!

    ps- nice to meet you ~ I am a new follower, found you via dfwbloggers & I live in Mansfield. Kudos to all your efforts!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design By AndreaBetty @ Dilly Dollop