Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday... Hamburger Day!

This is my favorite day of the week because I love hamburgers!

First up... This is Lance's lunch. I made him get the Lettuce and Pickles. There were no tomatoes today but I think that has to do with the rising cost of tomatoes these last few weeks. He normally chooses the juice (apple today) unless he has an actual fresh fruit choice (not something in syrup or fruit juice).
And of course par fried then baked crinkle fries and milk.

Kyra's lunch was also a cheeseburger (wheat bun, but can't say whole wheat)Crinkle cut fries and milk. She didn't chose to have the lettuce (which btw was iceberg so no delusions in nutrition here).She chose to purchase a small icecream bar in addition to her regular meal. And she chose juice.

Here I have taken a picture of the other fruit option. It was supposed to remain frozen but it was defrosted today. I think they were having issues with a freezer or something. Not sure.
Hot Piccilo Italian sub was the other option and it was pre-made and warmed in the package. I always wonder about that..
The other option was supposed to be yogurt and gold fish as a vegetarian option but I didn't see the goldfish anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By AndreaBetty @ Dilly Dollop