Wednesday, April 21, 2010

WHOA Slacker!

Ok so I have been slacking when it comes to posting my pictures but I have been taking them... here comes this weeks menu!
All in one post no less...
Ahhh Monday, yes the day I had my meeting. The whole reason I just got fed up to begin with... greasy steak fingers...I am just wonder where the finger comes from on the cow.


Ok I seriously want to vomit uploading this image... I got to try these cheese rolls on Monday at my meeting and they were NASTY! I swear I gave them the good ol' college try too!


Tuesday was of course Hamburger Day!



And don't forget, the kids love McDonald's so we must do chicken nuggets too..


Chef Salad...



Chili Dog with Cheese...



I also want to mention that Lance has stuck to his no flavored milk diet... I have been taking pictures of other kids meals (my kids occasionally eat the same things and this week it has forced me to ask some of the other kids if I can take a picture of their meals) Oh and I wanted to add, the very nice lunch lady gave us some tasty orange today as well. Lance devoured his.

3 comments:

  1. Noooo...your making mine look like 5-star dining! I'll never get anything accomplished if you keep posting things like this! Who is your food supplier???

    ReplyDelete
  2. "you're"...that cheese doo-hickey made me confused.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know I have never even asked that question... but I am gonna find out.
    And yes those cheese doo-hickey things confuse me too, with mashed taters and white gravy no less.. (I shudder thinking about it)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design By AndreaBetty @ Dilly Dollop